· The term "runners" defines greyhounds that take position on the starting line of a greyhound race.
· During the time between the announcement of the race and its start, there may be withdrawals or disqualifications of runners. The withdrawn or disqualified greyhounds are considered non-runners, unless other runners replace them.
· If a withdrawn or disqualified runner is included in a player's selection, then wagers for "Win", "Each way", "Forecast" or "Triple" are reimbursed.
· If a retired or rejected participant in a "Paroli" bet is included in the player's choices and in case this participant has not been replaced, the value of the wager corresponding to the permutation that includes the particular participant is returned to the player, whereas the permutations that do not include the retired or rejected participant remain valid.
· If a retired or rejected participant in a "Tricast" bet is included in the players choices and in case this participant has not been replaced, the permutation that includes the particular participant becomes a "Forecast", whereas the permutations that do not include the retired or rejected participant remain
· If fewer runners finish a race than the minimum runners required in order to establish a market for a bet, then the odds offered on all valid tickets on this bet are 1.
· In case of annulment, postponement, and termination of the race, then the odds offered is 1 for any player selection on any bet offered.
· In case of an announcement concerning a race being rescheduled at a later time, the value of the wager is returned to the player.
· All bets processed by the Central Processing and Information System of OPAP S.A. after the real starting time of the race, are considered void. Void bets get a return of one (1) and their value is reimbursed to the player.
· In case of simultaneous finish the odds of winning combinations are adapted accordingly.