FreeWin - opap.gr
FREEWIN comes more renewed than ever in OPAP stores!
Daily festive calendar with second chance offers, guaranteed winnings and many more.
FREEWIN! Play for FREE with an upgraded experience, a festive calendar and up to €100,000 every day.
With FreeWin, you can:
- Claim up to €100,000
- Completely free
- Participating daily inside an OPAP store
How can you play FreeWin?
- FreeWin consists of 15 levels and a monetary prize corresponds to each level.
- In each level there are 2 cards; 1 card with the symbol of “Mr. OPAP”, which wins, and 1 card with the symbol that loses.
- The player chooses randomly 1 card and if he/she finds the right one (namely, the one with the symbol of Mr. Opap) he/she wins the level and the monetary prize.
- Each time a player wins a level, he/she is given the option of stopping and receiving the corresponding amount (e.g. €10, €100 etc.).
- In case of choosing the wrong card, he/she loses any prize.
If he/she chooses correctly in all 15 levels, he/she wins €100,000.
Opapstore app users can participate in FreeWin provided that:
- they are members of OPAP Rewards program (in case a user has not been registered in the program, he/she shall firstly perform this step and then play the FreeWin);
- they are inside an OPAP store (although they do not need to place a bet in order to play, their device shall be connected to the beacons detection system).
- After participating in the FreeWin, provided that the player plays or scans through the application on the same day (exclusively for the 1st ticket), he/she wins 10 entries in OPAP Rewards weekly draw.
- Moreover, only the first time a player loses in the FreeWin, he/she will be awarded a prize worth €0.50.
Read the full description
Frequently asked questions
What is FreeWin?
It is OPAP’s new free game, which is exclusively provided through the application opapstore app.
How is FreeWin played?
FreeWin consists of 15 levels and a monetary prize corresponds to each level. In each level there are 2 cards; 1 card with the symbol of “Mr. OPAP”, which wins, and 1 card with the symbol that loses. The player chooses randomly 1 card and if he/she finds the right one (namely, the one with the symbol of Mr. Opap) he/she wins the level and the monetary prize.
Each time a player wins a level, he/she is given the option of stopping and receiving the corresponding amount (e.g. €10, €100 etc.). If he/she chooses correctly in all 15 levels, he/she wins €100,000. In case of choosing the wrong card, he/she loses any prize.
Do I have to bet in order to play FreeWin?
No, you don’t have to bet in order to play FreeWin since it is completely free.
What do I have to do in order to participate in FreeWin?
- You have to install the opapstore app application on your phone and complete your registration in the application.
- To participate in OPAP Rewards program.
- To be inside an OPAP store and be connected via Bluetooth (green indication).
In case FreeWin is interrupted for any reason, can I continue playing?
If you enter FreeWin on the same day, you can continue from the level you were before the interruption. If you enter FreeWin on the next day, provided that you are inside an OPAP store, you can choose to redeem the prize of the last won level from My winnings in the FreeWinmenu in case the overcome the digital wallet limit, or they cashed out directly to your wallet.
Can I play FreeWin also at home?
No, there is no such option, FreeWin is provided only in OPAP stores.
Do I have to necessarily play until the last level?
In each level, provided that you win, you are provided with the option of stopping and redeeming the amount of this certain level. In this case FreeWin stops and you can play again the very next day. If you manage to reach the last level and choose correctly, then you win the big prize of €100,000.
What happens if I lose at a certain level?
In case you choose the wrong card at a certain level, FreeWin stops and you do not win any prize. However, regardless of the result, we give you 10 additional entries in the weekly draw of OPAP Rewards program if you play or scan on the same day after the end of FreeWin.
How often can I play FreeWin?
FreeWin is available every day from 08:00 to 24:00. You can participate in ,once a day. If you play one day, you will be able to play again from 08:00 in the morning on next day.
Which opapstore app users can participate in FreeWin?
Everyone who participates in OPAP Rewards program. In case a user does not, he/she shall first register in OPAP Rewards program and then play.
Will I be able to be informed of my FreeWin rewards?
Yes, there is a specific section in FreeWin’s menu where your rewards per day, as well as the maximum prize you have won are listed.
Can I delete the FreeWinin case I don't want to continue playing?
Since it is part of the application you cannot delete it. You can simply stop playing.
If I win the €100,000 big prize can I play the FreeWinagain?
Yes, you can play again on the next day and re-claim €100,000.
When does FreeWin stop?
FreeWin stops every day at the end of the day (at 24:00) and starts again the next morning at 08:00. Furthermore, FreeWin stops when in one day the amounts won have reached a total of €300,000. In both cases, the FreeWinstops for all remaining players, who receive the prize of the last won level via My Winnings section of the FreeWinmenu.
What happens if I regret the redemption I chose at a certain level?
At each won level where you choose to stop and redeem your money, a 2nd screen appears to confirm this action. If you confirm that you want to stop, there is no possibility to continue again. However, you can play again the next day.
Can I stop at any level?
Yes, you can stop FreeWin after any level you have won, at which point you will receive the monetary prize corresponding to the last level won.
How are the monetary prizes awarded to the winners?
- For prizes worth up to €1,000, the money will be automatically credited to the digital wallet, as long as the new balance of the digital wallet does not exceed €1,000. Otherwise, you will be notified to withdraw the necessary amount from the digital wallet. Then you shall go to My winnings in the FreeWin menu and ask for the won prize to be credited to the digital wallet.
- For prizes worth more than €1,000, you shall follow the procedure described in URL https://www.opap.gr/freewin-payment-process .
Can I withdraw the money I won from FreeWin?
Of course, this is real money and not vouchers, which you can withdraw from your digital wallet.
Will I receive all the money of the prize I won from Freewin?
Amounts of up to €1,000 are not subject to tax. Monetary prizes over €1,000 are subject to tax independently, with a coefficient of twenty percent (20%) after the deduction of the tax-free amount of one thousand (1,000) EUR. For example, if you win €10,000, the amount exceeding €1,000 is taxed, i.e. €9,000 at 20%. So, the corresponding tax is €1,800 and the final amount to be credited to your bank account is €8,200.
Can I credit the money I won to someone else (e.g. my spouse)?
Amounts under €1,000 are directly credited, if there is availability, to your digital wallet. Amounts over €1,000 are credited exclusively to your bank account, after validation of the documents you have sent. Therefore, you cannot transfer the prize to someone else.