THIS EUROPEAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
OPAP NEWS… IN EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP RHYTHM
It’s time for the European Championship! OPAP’s news portal puts you at the heart of the action, with:
- The latest Pame Stoixima and PameStoixima.gr news on all the matches
- “OPAP Game Time” dedicated to the European Championship, every Tuesday & Friday
- “OPAP scores in the European Championship”: Exclusive interviews with star players and coaches of the National Team, AEK & Panathinaikos
- Analysis of every match all the way to the Final
‘OPAP REWARDS’ PROGRAM
The new OPAP loyalty program is here to make your game even more entertaining!
- Join “OPAP Rewards” by downloading the OPAPP app
- Play your favorite games in any OPAP Store
- Scan your coupon & win* (*Terms and Conditions apply)!
TZOKER Online and PAME STOIXIMA, Virtual Sports, Casino, Live Casino Online
- Instant account opening! One account for all OPAP Games!
- Play TZOKER Online from wherever you are, easily and instantly!
- There is always a game for Live betting in Pamestoixima.gr!
- The game changes in Pamestoixima.gr CASINO, you play legally both in 4K and 3D resolutions
BECOME A PARTNER
OPAP S.A., in order to develop and improve its network, is looking for new partners. The strategy of PLAY and OPAP stores is based on four main pillars:
- Identification of the proper operation point
- Selection of the right partner for every PLAY store and every OPAP store
- Combination of modern products and services
- Modern technological equipment
OPAP Actively Supports the Public Health System and develops new initiatives, in a period with increased demands
- Renovation of Pediatric Hospitals: OPAP delivered the Ophthalmology and ENT Nursing Unit of the "Panagiotis & Aglaia Kyriakou" Hospital and the Cardiology Unit of “Aghia Sophia” Hospital, completely renovated and modernized. The renovation of both public children hospitals continues with more works
- Contribution of emergency medical supplies: Donation of 500,000 masks and emergency equipment for doctors and nurses of three public hospitals
- OPAP in the Neighborhood: Together with the support of OPAP, The Smile of the Child provided the mobile units of the program, for the disposal of the health system
- OPAP Forward: Support to the companies in the program that contribute towards the effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
- Hygiene material to social welfare institutions for the elderly across Greece: Donation of thousands of gloves and protective masks, which cover the urgent needs of social welfare institutions for the elderly, indicated by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
- Support initiatives for the “Ippokrateio” Hospital of Thessaloniki and local authorities: Donation of medical equipment needed for diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 cases. Donation of medical hygiene supplies to cover the needs of the Municipality and General Police Directorate of Thessaloniki