October 4, 2004
KINO is a numerical lottery that requires the exact match of 1 to 12 numbers – according to the relevant game type – out of a total of 20 numbers drawn from a series of 80 numbers (from 1 to 80).
KINO is the fastest and more exciting entertaining numerical lottery game with consecutive draws occurring every 5 minutes! It is a game that became very popular in many countries and that allows YOU to choose the amount you want to win and the odds that will allow you to achieve this.
You want to win € 100or € 1.000.000?
The choice is yours!!!
You control the game!!!
There are 12 game types. In every Game Type, winning tickets are allocated to prize categories according to the amount of the selected numbers included in the 20 numbers that were drawn. For each of the Prize Categories there is a corresponding Odds Coefficient, based on which payouts are calculated.
Who wins? – Earnings per Winning Ticket
Winnings per winning ticket in each prize category are calculated based on the corresponding Returns Coefficient multiplied by the wager placed by the player.
In other words, according to the Game Type you have selected (1 to 12 numbers) and the wager you placed, you may know beforehand what your winnings will be.
Each of the twelve different game types acts as an independent game with its own prize categories and the corresponding Returns Coefficients, as these are published in the RETURNS COEFFICIENTS TABLE
How much does it cost?
The amount per column (selection of as many numbers as defined by a specific game type for each draw) is € 0.50.
Where can I play?
Valid tickets are sold exclusively in OPAP S.A. agencies.
End of participation
The deadline for valid entries ends at the beginning of each draw. Every ticket validated after that is participating in the next draw.
KINO draws take place every five (5) minutes from 09:00 to 22:00 every day and each time 20 out of the 80 numbers included in the slip are drawn. An electronic random number generator, certified for its credibility by academic, educational and research institutions in Greece and abroad, generates these 20 lucky numbers.
The draw results are published in OPAP S.A. agencies' monitors and they are also uploaded to our website
General participation terms
· Participation in draws/competitions takes place with the sole responsibility of participants and implies the full, absolute and unreserved acceptance of all relevant provisions of law in force as well as of the terms and conditions as they are defined every time by OPAP S.A.
· Play slips are used only for the processing of players/participants' selections by the Central Processing Information System and do not constitute evidence of an Entry.A valid entry Ticket is issued only by the specific terminals when the appropriate amount due is paid.
· Upon receipt of the Ticket the participant must check its validity and that it contains all the selections entered on the specific play slip.
· OPAP S.A. is not responsible if, for any reason, elements of a Ticket are not entered in the Central Processing System or if those have not been safeguarded according to the provisions of law in force. In that case, the owner of the ticket is not entitled to any prize money or compensation.
· The participant has the right to ask for the cancellation of his participation and the refund of the value of the Ticket only when this is permitted according to the terms and conditions as defined by OPAP S.A.
· Within a period of six (6) days from the completion of the draw of the winning numbers, any interested party may submit an objection to OPAP S.A. if the Central Processing System does not recognize the winnings that result from the specific Ticket.
· Prizes are payable to the holder of a winning ticket. In case of loss of a winning ticket the player is not entitled to prize money or other form of compensation.
· Prizes are paid either by authorized OPAP S.A. retailers, or by authorized Banks following the procedures established by OPAP S.A.
· Upon prize payment, the corresponding taxes are withheld by OPAP S.A. according to the provisions of law in force.
· After a period of three (3) months from the draw of the winning column any prize claim is void.
· Tickets who are destroyed or altered or in any other case cannot be validated and retrieved from the Central Processing System are not valid and are not entitled to any prizes or any other claim for compensation by OPAP S.A.
· OPAP S.A can issue a winnings receipt following the submission of a request.
History – Evolution of the Game
In Greece the first KINO draw took place in October 4, 2004 and the column price was € 0.50.
In January 26, 2009, new redesigned play slips were distributed, offering more options both for the player and regarding consecutive draws, and establishing the possibility to participate in future draws.