"SUPER 3" numerical lottery game requires the exact prediction of specific digits – according to the game type – which are the result of a draw. In each draw a three-digit number ranging from 000 to 999 is drawn and constitutes the winning column. SUPER 3 is an exciting new generation game that allows everybody everyday to claim prizes and win up to 600 times their wager!
There are four (4) different game types that require one or more digits of the three-digit winning number. These types are:
1. "EXACT ORDER": The prediction of all three digits of the winning number in their exact order is required.
2. "NO ORDER": The prediction of all three digits of the winning number in no order is required.
3. "TWO DIGITS": The prediction of two out of three digits of the winning number in the right position is required.
4. "ONE DIGIT": The prediction of one out of three digits of the winning number in the right position is required.
Who wins? - Winnings per Ticket
Every winning ticket is allocated to one prize category according to the Game Type selected. Each Prize Category has its own ReturnsCoefficient based on which are calculated the payouts for every ticket.
1. In the "EXACT ORDER" game type, the ReturnsCoefficient is 600.
2. In the "NO ORDER" game type, the ReturnsCoefficient is different in each case:
a) for the prediction of all three digits of the winning number the ReturnsCoefficient is 100
b) for the prediction of all three digits of the winning number in which there are two identical digits the ReturnsCoefficient is 200
c) for the prediction of all three digits of the winning number in which there are three identical digits the ReturnsCoefficient is 600
3. In the "TWO DIGITS" game type, the ReturnsCoefficient is 60
4. In the "ONE DIGIT" game type, the ReturnsCoefficient is 6
The amounts paid as winnings per ticket in every category are fixed and are calculated based on the corresponding Odds Coefficients multiplied by the wager.
How much does it cost?
The amount due per column, (which consists of three, two or one digit according to the Game Type) is € 0.50.
Where can I play?
Valid tickets are sold exclusively in OPAP S.A. agencies.
End of participation
Entries stop 30 seconds before the end of the ongoing draw. Cancellation deadline for SUPER3 tickets coincides with the deadline for valid entries, which is 30 seconds before the draw. The starting time for the validation of entries for the next draw or draws is on the hour.
There are 10 electronic draws daily for SUPER3, more specifically they take place every hour on the hour from 10:00 to 14:00 (5 draws), from 16:00 to 18:00 (3 draws) and from 20:00 to 21:00 (2 draws). An electronic random number generator, certified for its credibility by academic, educational and research institutions in Greece and abroad, generates the three-digit numbers.
The winning numbers and sorting results are uploaded to OPAP S.A. website just a few minutes after the completion of the draw. The results are also broadcasted in the agencies using the HORIZON system and are also available by calling 14944 (OTE).
General participation terms
· Participation in draws/competitions takes place with the sole responsibility of participants and implies the full, absolute and unreserved acceptance of all relevant provisions of law in force as well as of the terms and conditions as they are defined every time by OPAP S.A.
· Play slips are used only for the processing of players/participants' selections by the Central Processing Information System and do not constitute evidence of an Entry.A valid entry Ticket is issued only by the specific terminals when the appropriate amount due is paid.
· Upon receipt of the Ticket the participant must check its validity and that it contains all the selections entered on the specific play slip.
· OPAP S.A. is not responsible if, for any reason, elements of a Ticket are not entered in the Central Processing System or if those have not been safeguarded according to the provisions of law in force. In that case, the owner of the ticket is not entitled to any prize money or compensation.
· The participant has the right to ask for the cancellation of his participation and the refund of the value of the Ticket only when this is permitted according to the terms and conditions as defined by OPAP S.A.
· Within a period of six (6) days from the completion of the draw of the winning numbers, any interested party may submit an objection to OPAP S.A. if the Central Processing System does not recognize the winnings that result from the specific Ticket.
· Prizes are payable to the holder of a winning ticket. In case of loss of a winning ticket the player is not entitled to prize money or other form of compensation.
· Prizes are paid either by authorized OPAP S.A. retailers, or by authorized Banks following the procedures established by OPAP S.A.
· Upon prize payment, the corresponding taxes are withheld by OPAP S.A. according to the provisions of law in force.
· After a period of three (3) months from the draw of the winning column any prize claim is void.
· Tickets who are destroyed or altered or in any other case cannot be validated and retrieved from the Central Processing System are not valid and are not entitled to any prizes or any other claim for compensation by OPAP S.A.
· OPAP S.A can issue a winnings receipt following the submission of a request.
History – Evolution of the Game
The first SUPER3drawtook place in Greece in November 25, 2002 and the amount due per column was fixed at € 0.50.
Since January 26, 2009, the new redesigned play slip is in place, which presents players with more options, allows for participation in consecutive draws and establishes the possibility to participate in future draws.