OPAP and PLAY Stores will remain closed until 07 December
Following the new extraordinary government measures to protect public health and tackle the spread of COVID-19 virus, OPAP announces that all OPAP and PLAY stores will remain closed from 07 November until 07 December 2020.
At OPAP, the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees is a priority, and we continue to support all actions aimed at protecting public health.
We urge our customers to stay safe at home!
OPAP OnlineOur games continue online during the lockdown period!
OPAP’s online platforms pamestoixima.gr and tzoker.gr, as well as TZOKER app operate normally.
- KINO, SUPER 3, EXTRA 5, VIRTUAL SPORTS, POWERSPIN: Games will not be available in Greece. Draws will be carried out normally.
- PAME STOIXIMA fixed odds betting: Participation continues to be available online at pamestoixima.gr
- TZOKER: In Greece, TZOKER will be available only online at tzoker.gr & TZOKER app. Draws continue normally.
- LOTTO / PROTO: Games will not be available in Greece. Draws will continue normally.
- LAIKO Lottery / ETHNIKO Lottery: Draws are postponed until further notice.
- PLAY GAMES: Participation will not be available in OPAP stores and Play stores.
- SCRATCH: Products will not be offered in OPAP stores and through street vendors.
- Horseracing Mutual Betting: The product will not be available.
- PROPO / PROPOGOAL: The games will not be available for participation in Greece. Competitions will continue as usual.
Note: Participation in Cyprus OPAP Stores remains available for KINO, TZOKER, LOTTO, PROTO, SUPER3, EXTRA 5, PROPO, PROPOGOAL.
The draws of the games that will continue to be carried out will be broadcast live through OPAP’s YouTube Channel
Social ResponsibilityOPAP Actively Supports the Public Health System and develops new initiatives, in a period with increased demands
- Renovation of Pediatric Hospitals: OPAP delivered the Ophthalmology and ENT Nursing Unit of the "Panagiotis & Aglaia Kyriakou" Hospital and the Cardiology Unit of “Aghia Sophia” Hospital, completely renovated and modernized. The renovation of both public children hospitals continues with more works
- Contribution of emergency medical supplies: Donation of 500,000 masks and emergency equipment for doctors and nurses of three public hospitals
- OPAP in the Neighborhood: Together with the support of OPAP, The Smile of the Child provided the mobile units of the program, for the disposal of the health system, during the first lockdown.
- OPAP Forward: Support to the companies in the program that contribute towards the effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
- Sports Academies OPAP: Development of the first online platform that addresses the needs of the 178 amateur sport clubs and corresponds to the emerging needs of our times.