HGC decision no. 225/2/25.10.2016 (GGI 3528/Β/01.11.2016) titled: "Regulation of Matters on the Conduct and Control of Games of Chance conducted through Gaming Machines of VLT type", as applicable.
- The participation in a game of chance shall be the result of a free and independent personal decision, which is taken without challenge or incitement (unstimulated gambling).
- The participation in games of chance conducted through VLT-type gaming machines is prohibited to persons under 21 years of age and to self-excluded players.
- In order for the player to be able to participate in games of chance, he/she shall be able to make decisions while being fully aware of the conduct rules of the games which he/she selects to participate in, and while taking into account his/ her financial capability, the danger of loss of money and any potential addiction as a result of the excessive use of games.
- No player shall be allowed to participate in games of chance through interposed persons.
- For information, submission of complaints, as well as support services, you may use the following lines. KETHEA HELPLINE: 1114 OPAP CUSTOMER SERVICE: 210 579 8888 & 801 110 0260 The Regulation arranging matters on the conduct and control of games of chance conducted through VLT-type gaming machines is posted on the websites of OPAP S.A., www.playopap.gr as well as on the website of the HGC, www.gamingcommission.gov.gr
- The operator and the games of chance conducted through VLT-type gaming machines are certified, supervised and controlled by the HGC.
- In case that some information or details on games of chance offered have not been included in the present Game Guides or if there are mistakes therein, OPAP S.A. shall promptly notify to the public the correct and full details.
The participation in games of chance conducted through VLT-type gaming machines is prohibited to persons under 21 years of age and to self-excluded players.
In accordance with L. 4141/2013, Bulletin A, Issue No. 81 (5/4/2013), chapter E, article 22, par. 18, for the games of chance that are conducted in sessions, the winnings paid or credited to the player upon the end of the Session are subject to a tax per session, after the deduction of the untaxed amount of one hundred (100) EUR, having a coefficient of fifteen percent (15%) for winnings up to five hundred (500) EUR and a coefficient of twenty percent (20%) for winnings from five hundred point zero one (500.01) EUR and above.
Session shall mean the period from the moment the player inserts the individual player card into a gaming machine, or from the moment he/she connects to the Central Information System (CIS), entering the details of the individual player card, until, per case as aforementioned, he/she takes the individual player card out of the gaming machine.
In any case, each Session ends after the lapse of 24 hours from the moment the player inserts the individual player card into a gaming machine, or from the moment he/she connects to the CIS, entering the details of the individual player card.
Where can you submit a Complaint form for PLAY Games?
Use the following form if you wish to submit a complaint towards OPAP S.A. regarding PLAY GAMES.
Customer Complaint form PLAY Games
Hellenic Gaming Commission (HGC) contact details
Hellenic Gaming Commission
17 Acharnon St. & Mavrokordatou Sq.
Call Center: 211 107 5000 Fax: 211 107 5005