Α. Single Column and Full Development System
Single Column:The minimum wager is one column (single column); the player selects a marker (1Χ2) for each of the fourteen (14) or seven (7) matches.
Full Development System: Selection of more than one markers (1Χ2) for each of the fourteen (14) or seven (7) matches.
Participation using Single Columns
Participation using Full Development System
Participation using Single Columns (simultaneous participation in PROPO 14&7)
Participation using Full System Development (simultaneous participation PROPO 14&7)
Β. Variable Standard Systems
The one hundred twenty (120), in total, Variable Standard Systems of the game PROPO are played only in area Five (5) of the playslip and offer the possibility of participation in the game with fewer columns compared to those needed for the full system. Filling in fewer columns means lower cost, but also less than 100% rate of success upon correct predictions, as rate of success depends on the Variable Standard System you have selected and 100% rate is achieved in full systems. For further information on the development of Standard Systems' tables, the tables indicating corresponding winnings and rates of success for each system, you can either read the game's brochure, which is available at OPAP retail shops, or enter the Autonomous Sorting Program that is available for free on our website.
· Variable Systems: those systems that, upon correct predictions, may ensure success in the second prize tier (13 correct predictions) and chances of success in the first prize tier (14 correct predictions).
· Amplified Variable Systems:Those systems that, due to amplification of their development, may ensure more than one prize in the second prize tier and increased chances of success in the first prize. The standardized systems may yield a success rate of 11,1% up to 33,3% in the first prize tier.
· Limited Systems:The most money saving systems, which, though characterized by a limited number of columns, may ensure success in the third prize tier and chances of success in the first and second prize tiers.
· Amplified Limited Systems:Amplified systems are an option not only for the variable systems, but also for the limited ones; in this case they may ensure more than one prize in the third prize tier and increased chances of success in the first and second prize tiers.
· Conditional Variable Systems:Those variable systems that may ensure success in the second prize tier provided certain conditions, which are set for the system's development, are satisfied. There is a variety of such conditions. In the standardized systems of this form the conditions are explicitly mentioned in each system's table and only refer to the first, second and third marker selected. Conditional variable systems that are standardized, depending on the conditions they are developed, are divided into:
1. Derivatives Variable Systems:those systems' conditions refer to the first, second and third markers selected and to derivatives with a specific number or a range of requested markers.
2. Basic Column Variable Systems: those systems' conditions refer only to the first markers selected and are divided into a specific number or a range of errors covered.
Partial Invalidation of Selections
By selecting ‘VOID' in one or more Matrix areas, the terminal does not enter the data of that (those) particular area(s) in the system upon validation of the playslip. Therefore, an area that is accidentally marked can be deselected without invalidating the whole playslip.
Participation in PROTO game using a PROPO playslip
The player can also participate in the game PROTO, by marking the area at the bottom right side of PROPO playslip.
The selections in this area go through a cumulative process. You can play up to 1936 consecutive PROTO numbers. If, for instance, you mark the numbers 5, 20 and 500 on the PROTO area of a PROPOGOAL playslip, you participate in PROTO with 525 consecutive numbers, starting from the randomly selected initial number.
NOTE: In case of participation in PROTO using JOKER, LOTTO, PROPO and PROPOGOAL playslips, two (2) Participation Receipts should be printed out, one for each kind of game.