The following playslip versions are available in printed form:
- Playslip of SUNDAY PROPO
- Playslip of SATURDAY PROPO
- Playslip of WEDNESDAY PROPO
One can distinguish the following on a playslip:
- Five (5) Matrix Areas (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- PROTO Area
- Multiplier Field
- Events Display Area
Each Matrix Area consists of:
- the field for selection of markers (1, X, 2)
- the field for selection of ‘game 14&7'
- the field "VOID"
There are the following options for filling in a playslip (as applied today or as described in the brochure (Only in Greek):
- Single Columns
- Full Systems (Full Development Systems)
- Standard Systems (Limited Development Systems)
- Permutations Systems
- Consecutive numbers of PROTO game
Participation in a competition, using a playslip, is achieved either by marking areas 1-4 or area 5.
EXTENDED PLAY PLAYSLIP