March 3, 1996
January 26, 2009
PROPOGOALis a game that requires the prediction of eight (8) football matches with the most goals scored cumulatively, out of thirty (30) matches that arenumbered from 1 to 30.
Each PROPOGOAL competition includes thirty (30) matches.
A match Half-time can be included in a PROPOGOAL competition as a stand-alone match.
Winning tickets for the prediction of the eight (8) matches are allocated to the following three (3) prize categories according to the number of correct predictions:
a) Winning tickets that include correct predictions on all eight (8) football matches of the winning column are allocated to prize category (I)
b) Winning tickets that include correct predictions on seven (7) football matches out of the eight (8) in the winning column are allocated to prize category (II)
c) Winning tickets that include correct predictions on six (6) football matches out of the eight (8) in the winning column are allocated to prize category (III)
The winning column is made up of the eight (8) matches with the highest number of goals scored. If for the last spots of the winning column there are more than one match with equal number of goals scored, then the matches with the most goals scored by away teams are selected. If again there is a tie, then the winning selections are the matches that are placed higher on the play slip's numbered list.
1. For the settlement of the PROPOGOAL winning column, from now on only the score at Full-time will be taken into consideration and not goals scored in extra time.
2. Match postponement: If one or more matches are postponed and rescheduled to take place not more than one (1) day from the last scheduled match on the play slip, then there is no need for a draw to complete the winning column and the result of the actual match is included in the winning column. This provision is applied only when at the time of the postponement or discontinuation of the match, the replay date is announced according to either the provisions of the competition (championship, cup) or the decisions made at the moment of the postponement or discontinuation of the match. The new date is announced to the public by OPAP S.A. at the time of the announcement of the postponement of discontinuation of the match.
Winnings distribution & Prizes per winning ticket
The total amount distributed as winnings in every competition in all prize categories constitutes 45% of the gross pool fund after the deduction of agents' fees (in total 39.60% of the gross pool fund) and is distributed in the three prize categories as such:
a) 40% of that is distributed to 1st prize category winning tickets
b) 33% of that is distributed to 2nd prize category winning tickets
c) 27% of that is distributed to 3rd prize category winning tickets
If the amount corresponding to a lesser prize category is higher than the corresponding amount of a higher prize category, then the total distributed amounts are added and their sum is subsequently equally divided among all winning tickets of both prize categories.
When there are no winning tickets in any of the prize categories described in paragraph 1 of this article, then the amount corresponding to this prize category is not distributed and there is a rollover to the next appropriate competition at which time this amount it is added to the amount distributed in the same prize category (JACK POT).
How much does it cost?
The amount due per column is 0,25 €, which corresponds to selecting eight (8) matches. There is a one (1) column per slip minimum participation requirement.
Where can I play?
Valid tickets are sold exclusively in OPAP S.A. agencies.
End of participation
Entries stop at approximately half an hour before the scheduled kick-off of the first football match.
One PROPOGOALcompetition is held every week.
The winning column and sorting results are uploaded on our website. They are also broadcasted by ERA SPORT radio station and can be obtained by calling 14944 (OTE).
General participation terms
· Participation in draws/competitions takes place with the sole responsibility of participants and implies the full, absolute and unreserved acceptance of all relevant provisions of law in force as well as of the terms and conditions as they are defined every time by OPAP S.A.
· Play slips are used only for the processing of players/participants' selections by the Central Processing Information System and do not constitute evidence of an Entry.A valid entry Ticket is issued only by the specific terminals when the appropriate amount due is paid.
· Upon receipt of the Ticket the participant must check its validity and that it contains all the selections entered on the specific play slip.
· OPAP S.A. is not responsible if, for any reason, elements of a Ticket are not entered in the Central Processing System or if those have not been safeguarded according to the provisions of law in force. In that case, the owner of the ticket is not entitled to any prize money or compensation.
· The participant has the right to ask for the cancellation of his participation and the refund of the value of the Ticket only when this is permitted according to the terms and conditions as defined by OPAP S.A.
· Within a period of six (6) days from the completion of the draw of the winning numbers, any interested party may submit an objection to OPAP S.A. if the Central Processing System does not recognize the winnings that result from the specific Ticket.
· Prizes are payable to the holder of a winning ticket. In case of loss of a winning ticket the player is not entitled to prize money or other form of compensation.
· Prizes are paid either by authorized OPAP S.A. retailers, or by authorized Banks following the procedures established by OPAP S.A.
· Upon prize payment, the corresponding taxes are withheld by OPAP S.A. according to the provisions of law in force.
· After a period of three (3) months from the draw of the winning column any prize claim is void.
· Tickets who are destroyed or altered or in any other case cannot be validated and retrieved from the Central Processing System are not valid and are not entitled to any prizes or any other claim for compensation by OPAP S.A.
· OPAP S.A can issue a winnings receipt following the submission of a request.
General Rules,PROPOGOAL Rules
PROPOGOAL Player Handbook
History – Evolution of the Game
PROPOGOALwas first launched in March 3, 1996 and OPAP S.A. is responsible for the operation of this game.
Players can bet on simple columns or full systems, and since 31-1-98, the game has been enriched with the addition of standardised variable systems.
In January 26, 2009, the column price was fixed at € 0.25 and the new redesigned play slips have been made available, offering players more options. Furthermore, goals scored during extra time are no more taken into consideration for settling the winning column. Finally, in case of match postponement, match replays must be completed one (1) day after the final match on the play slip.